Friday, August 13, 2004

There Goes Everyone

I can't read hypertext. I should just admit it. I end up on some add-addled journey across the internet when all I meant was to, say, read an interview with Sarah Manguso (from Here Comes Everybody). She mentions she likes Vice magazine. I end up on their site. I poke around. And now I'm going to have this image burned into my mind for the rest of eternity.



My Safari history is a portrait of best plans laid to waste.

At least Aaron thinks I'm sexy and on my birthday (12 Aug) no less! Eduardo has a new blog, too, and for the three of you who read mine, and notice that I never post, you will find a happy place there, Asleep Inside an Old Guitar, where the posting has been going like mad. The best toy is a new toy, says my friend Edwin.

I wore flip-flops only in the summertime. Now I wear em year-round.

Now back to Sources of the Self.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I live in Casa Grande, Arizona. Enough said. I am so bored that sometimes I sing to the tumbleweeds. PS: Is it true you once "acted" in a People's Court episode?

Eduardo

12:30 PM  
Blogger Antoine said...

For your information, it was Divorce Court, back in the day when they were all fictional and cheesy as hell. I played a homosexual high school basketball star named David Kimberly. My most memorable line was "I am gay, but Coach Haskell's as straight as the free-throw line." I played the part with inexplicable dignity. A-dub

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no fucken way! lewis just told me you had a blog with a picture of him on it as a freddie mercury viking, and shit howdy, i find this! how the hell are you? email me, dude. we have to get that picture of you me tanya mike and eric with the four-way beer funnel (c. 1998) up on this blog, pronto, and all kinds of shit.

sarah m.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home