Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Brian Eno

How exciting to get comments from Laurel and Tammy! Matt Tsing-Tao is NOT my only reader. Unless he's perpetrating. I think what we need from L & T are some substantiating details. How do I know you lovely ladies are not Mister Shindell in e-drag?

I am addicted right now to Brian Eno's Another Green World (and Taking Tiger Mountain...) Anyone else? Also, have you listened to Beck's Sea Change on a GOOD PAIR of HEADPHONES? Wow. Holm-boy brought some feeling to work.

I'm going to be teaching Introduction to Fiction at UCLA Extension next fall. If you're going to be in L.A., sign up kids!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I have only one e-drag persona.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Aaron McCollough said...

Eno ROOLZ. Don't know if you are aware that I am the ENO of contemporary poetry? Just ask Tony Tost.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

In fact, I (Laurel) am the same person as Matt Shindelliscious. Think about it... have you ever seen us in the same place???

You likely have more readers than you know. The blogoshere is a strange realm.

As for details.... besides my mole?

Lesse.... I remember the Gene-hole....

2:05 PM  
Blogger tammy said...

Reasons I may indeed be a persona of Matt Shindell.
I have furniture that lived in the farmhouse.
My bookshelves exude poetry at the seams.

Reasons why I may not be a persona of Matt Shindell.
Would Matt Shindell create a persona that's currently a camp counselor for high school science nerds?
Would she know about Pro-Staff Wilson?
Would she know J.Harper? M.Buzzi, D.Robinson?

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home