Saturday, October 23, 2004

Yardley v Salinger

If I were any kind of blogger whatsoever, I would respond here to Jonathan Yardley's lame-ass piece on The Catcher in the Rye from last week's Washington Post. (I belong to the quiet majority who believe the book to be a masterpiece.) But, hey, I'm a crappy blogger, and so I'll just link to someone else's reasoned and measured response to the piece (Michael Schaub, posting on Bookslut).

Btw, I came across Yardley's piece while browsing the excellent Arts & Letters Daily, first brought to my attention by the Detroit Mastermind, aka John Woodward.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antoine damn Wilson. I, too, am part of that majority, as I am part of the majority who believe Final Fantasy VI is a masterpiece. (The majority of those who've played it, that is.) I have brown hair, am from Long Island, and once had a spectacular fall on my ass. I write about video games. Who am I?It doesn't matter, as I'll prolly be e-mailing you soon on my quest to contact Sarah Bynum. P.S. You have a blog? Geek.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home